The Legendary Hero RmX The Legendary Hero RmX

Real nice work here, paying respects to a great franchise. I can see and appreciate the care you took in composing this. It jams hard as HELL around 1:20, lemme tell you. Great work. Also good use of throwing in some half time in there, like you said, tempo/ feel changes. Did you recreate all of the themes or did you import them with midi?

dj-Jo responds:

I never use Midi files :3
I always use my ears haha

Thanks for the review man!

GaMetal - Bloody Tears GaMetal - Bloody Tears

I definitely get the Megaman x4, capcom wonderland feel from this song. Also love the thrash/ post/hardcore chugs. Delicious. Great remix, beyond impressed. Definitely a fan of Mr. JonnyAtma. Vanity Kills.

Roar (Capturelight Remix) Roar (Capturelight Remix)

I'm really liking this sound. Love the drop @ 1:00. I can definitely see this getting some airplay on some DJ SPIN midnight house run or something haha. Great work. Stop by the VANITY KILLS audio portal if you get the chance. I'm a fan.

Beyond Summoner's Rift Beyond Summoner's Rift

Feeling real good about this track, refreshing to hear trance that has some variety in it's structure. Those chords in your pads, especially in the intro, sound fantastic. Great job. You get a chance, I'd appreciate if you dropped by my audio portal and let me know what you think of the sounds. Thanks and great work. - Bryan

ZuneInc responds:

Thanks! Sure thing Bryan:)

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Custom Robo battle.

THANK YOU GOD FOR SLOWING SONG DOWN. THAT PIANO MELODY.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Back here just to pay homage to a classic, simply put. Fantastic.

FD - Moontears Pt. III FD - Moontears Pt. III

Great stuff here... and actually one of the things that stuck out to me in particular was your FAN INTERACTION. I personally try my best to write back to every review, good bad or blah, and it's really cool to see a fellow muscian doing that same.

Please-- keep me updated with your work! This is fantastic.

ForgottenDawn responds:

I try what I can to reply back to the people that spent some of their precious time listening to my tracks, for it's thanks to them that I'm starting to gain a bit more of recognition here and in my side channels. So I thank you for noticing that and ultimately your support. :)

CombatPlayer - CPB CombatPlayer - CPB

Great work here!!! I'm super impressed... looking through some old messages and saw your name. I was looking for some good stuff from old contacts, and I found some! Real nice, hit me up if you're ever back in the portal.

combatplayer responds:

well i check in every now and then, daily in periods where i have a reason to, i just don't upload loads since i have other applications for them and newgrounds messes with my copyright and licenses slightly.
i'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Facing the danger! Facing the danger!

fantastic. you've been doing this for a while, i can hear the experience in your composition. the track really bangs... i can hear the jrpg influences hear as well. some of my influences also come from j rpgs, maybe you could check out one of my tracks... Redemption and a Lullaby has the most drawn from, I feel. well done.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

One of the songs that actually got me started in producing back in 2005. Coming back to this page to pay homage and my respects. Fantastic, even still.